Hello beautiful yogis,
It’s LaKatwoman here with another review from Gaiam’s supplement line.
Once again, I’d like to thank Yoga Supps, an exclusive retailer of Gaiam Supplements for giving me this wonderful opportunity.
Today, I will be reviewing Gaiam’s Vinyasa Boost Energy Support.
I decided to try this out for the following reasons:
- I have an irregular schedule that has me working for 12 or more hours 3-4 times a week.
- PMS (Pre-menstrual Syndrome) week greatly affects my energy level and I wanted to see how much this would help.
- I want to finish the year strong and consistent with my fitness progress
- Gaiam’s Vinyasa Boost does not only promise energy support but also brain function and improved concentration.
Packaging / Presentation:
No complaints over here. The packaging showcases what I needed to know: ingredients and important signs of assurance such as: Vegan, Soy Free, No Sugar Added, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Non-GMO.
The 3 main ingredients in the Vinyasa Boost Capsules are the following:
- Organic Lemon Balm Extract – known for easing stress and anxiety
- Organic Panax Ginseng Extract – known to improve brain and sports performance
- Organic Maca Root Extract – helps increase energy, endurance, libido and reduce stresss and anxiety
I was already happy by just reading and familiarizing myself with the ingredients. Understanding how the different extracts work allowed me to know what to expect from taking Vinyasa Boost. I especially love that this supplement is all natural and plant-based.
A 60-cap bottle of Vinyasa Boost is sold for $34.99 and 2 caps counts as 1 serving making a 60-cap bottle last 15 days. That makes this supplement cost $2.30 per serving.
I definitely noticed the improvement of my energy while taking Vinyasa Boost Energy Support. I was able to keep up with my yoga workouts despite working long hours and on days where I have more flexibility with my time, I was able to do up to 3 yoga classes (30-45 minutes long each) with no problem. If you are someone who deals with low-energy and chronic fatigue, I highly recommend this product.
I used Gaiam’s Vinyasa Boost Energy Support alongside Gaiam’s Vanilla Vegan Protein. (Read Here for my Vegan Vanilla Protein Review)
I hope my this product review gave you the insight needed for this supplement. Do you take any supplements for energy support? If so, what do you use? Share with me in the comments below.