I can’t believe 2016 is coming to an end… It has been a really long journey but fast at the same time. When the year started, I really did not think blogging would be a huge part of it. However, it served as an outlet for me in dealing with my depression, rage, and sense of self.
Looking back, I am in awe by how much blogging has become a huge part of my life. It has only been 8 months but also, it has already been 8 months!
Side-note: if you read my previous post, “Greatest Lessons My Fitness Journey Taught Me“, you have read about my current favorite show, Naruto Shippuden being one of the reasons I have been slacking on here. I wrote about it on buzzite and you can read my article HERE
3 Things Blogging Taught Me:
- Trust in your craft – Being YOU is more than enough. Stay AUTHENTIC to who you are and you will attract your real supporters
- Consistency is KEY – I found the more I blogged, the more people became interested in reading my content. When people see you are serious about something and see how much passion you have for something, they tend to become interested in checking it out!
- Quality over Quantity ALWAYS! – Yes, consistency is VERY important but QUALITY is still the main reason people come back. The quality you put out there defines who you ARE, too.
3 Blog Celebrations:
- Reached my goal of 100 subscribers (I am now a little over 130 🙂 )
- Reached my goal of 10,000 views on my blog (I am now at 10, 860!)
- Started receiving FREE products to review
TOP 5 FITNESS POSTS (Click Photo to See Article)
TOP 5 FOOD POSTS (Click Photo to View Article)
TOP 5 REAL LIFE POSTS (Click Photo to Read Article)
Thank you to all the blogger friends I made this year. I learned so much about this industry and I find it AMAZING how much we find support in each other.
Thank you to my sister who edits all my videos. Looking forward to bigger projects with you!!
Thank you to my husband who took photos for my blog. You are one of my favorite photographers and I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you.
And last but definitely not the least,
Thank you ALL for being with me on this journey. For checking out my content and never failing give out encouraging words–you are all the reason I keep going even on days when I see no point. Thank you for the support, kind words, and constructive criticisms. You all made my blogging experience so far something I enjoy and look forward to and your support fills me up– I always excited to read your comments and your very content!
Wishing everyone who reads this a powerful and empowering end to 2016.
It has been a very interesting journey. I have many more wonderful news but for now, enjoy the last day of 2016 and ring the new year with a heart full of love.
Here’s to an AMAZING 2017!
See you all there.